Note to New Applicants to Fellowships:
The system will not allow you to apply to fellowships unless your graduate admission application is on record.
If you have already or recently submitted your graduate admission application and received a student ID Number please allow seven working days before starting the online fellowship web application process.
If one week after receiving your student ID number, the system still does not allow you to start the process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
for technical assistance.
- To create a Banner Self-Service account, follow this link.
- To log in to Banner Self-Service, click here.
Note to Continuing Graduate Students Applying for Fellowships:
If you already have a Banner Self Service account, feel free to proceed and complete the fellowship application once you checked the eligibility requirements by the announced deadlines
Should you have any queries contact email@example.com
Please check the fellowship page for the most updated information concerning eligibility, requirements and deadlines
Graduate Fellowship application process Summary
Below are the quick steps on how to fill out the graduate fellowship application:
- Log in to the banner self-service by visiting the following link https://ssb.aucegypt.edu:4444/PROD/twbkwbis.P_WWWLogin
- Enter your email username and password
- Click on "Student Award and Financial Aid"
- Click on "Apply for Graduate Fellowships"
- Choose the "Aid Year" and "Aid Period" you are applying for and click "Continue"
- Choose the “Graduate Fellowship Application”- upcoming semester
- Start filling in all the required sections of the graduate fellowship application
- After successfully filling in all of the required sections and each has been marked as complete, submit your graduate fellowship application.
- Do not forget to press the submit button for your graduate fellowship application to be processed
- Do not forget to complete all sections
- Make sure to check the name of the fellowship you wish to apply for under “Available Fellowships”
If you have already started your FELLOWSHIP_APPL;and want to go back to complete filling it out, follow the steps below:
- Click on "student awards" and "fellowship" then click on view my applications
- Click on view/modify found next to your fellowship application
- Choose to view/modify sections
- Start filling in all sections
- Resubmit your fellowship application.